Polycom SoundPoint IP VVX 401 12-Line Business Media Phone with HD Telephone.
PoE. Without power supply.
- Backlit 3.5" color LCD - 320x240 resolution
- 12 lines (programmable line keys)
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down, transfer, message, do not disturb
- Dual port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Single USB port for media and storage applications (e.g. recording calls to USB flash drive, adding personal background photos from flash drive, adding personal photos as screen saver from flash drive)
- Increased memory and improved processor
- Requires a minimum firmware version of 5.4.1 or later
1 year Warranty.
Install and service at an additional charge.
Replaces #2200-46157-025 (VVX 400).