The NetVanta 1531P is a managed, 12-port PoE, Layer 3 Lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed as an access layer switch for Small Businesses. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is small businesses for Voice over IP (VoIP) applications needing PoE to power IP Phones, as well as Gigabit-to- the-desktop deployments. Experience the ease of management with an easy-to-use Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) and familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).
Features and Benefits:
- 12-port multi-layer Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports and two standard 1 Gbps SFP ports
- 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and Legacy PoE
- 65W total power budget
- Non-blocking, up to 24 Gbps switching capacity
- Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- Desktop security audit
- DHCP network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP ready with LLDP/ LLDP-MED and voice VLANS
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Cable and SFP diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper and fiber cable
- Familiar CLI and Web GUI'
- Next business day advance replacement
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Optimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) deployments
1 year Warranty.
Do you need additional IP Phones? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.