The c26 is the smallest and lightest MOBOTIX hemispheric complete video system for ceiling installation indoors. Its features include a light-sensitive 6MP day or night sensor and MxAnalytics video analysis tools, which can be used for depicting customer movements in sales rooms, for instance.
- Mx6 system platform with H.264 and ONVIF compatibility
- Recording on an internal MicroSD card (4 GB as standard)
- For ceiling or corner installation, optional on-wall set
- MxAnalytics Video Analysis tools as standard
- Variants with audio package (microphone and speaker)
- Integrated vibration and temperature sensor
- As easy to install as a spotlight
Advantages of the camera line Mx6
Dual Lens Outdoor Cameras: M16 AllroundDual, M16 Thermal/Thermal TR, S16 DualFlex, V16 Vandalism
Single Lens Outdoor Cameras: M26 Allround, D26 Dome, S26 Flex, Q26 Hemispheric
- Micro Processor: Dual Core
- Image Sensor(s): 1/1.8“ CMOS, 6MP (3072 x 2048), Progessive Scan, color or B/W
- Max. Image Size per sensor: 6 MP (3072 x 2048 pixels)
- Max. Frame Rate (MxPEG): 42@HD, 34@FullHD (1920 x 1080), 12@6MP, 6@2x 6MP
- H.264 Hardware Codec: Yes, bandwidth adjustment possible; output format max. QXGA
- ONVIF Support: Yes, full Profil S support with future software update
- Multicast-Stream via RTSP: Possible with H.264, MxPEG and MJPEG
- Multi-Streaming: Yes
- Power supply: PoE, power supply typ. < 5 watts
- Mini USB Interface: Yes
- Receive/Send MxMessages: Yes
This compact wall-mountable Hemispheric indoor ceiling camera (IP30) offers a super-wide allround 360° panorama view in high resolution. Easily replacing four standard CCTV cameras, just one c26 captures an entire room, wall-to-wall.
The newly-designed wall mount form factor blends in with any environment. Available in both Day (color) and Night (B&W) models, which caters to the most challenging lighting conditions and a wide range of applications. The camera can be mounted onto any surface on a wall.
- Extremely high-sensitive 6-megapixel sensor
- High-contrast images without motion blur even in low-light situations (MxLEO)
- Hemispheric technology featuring 360° view with no blind spots
- Cost-effective as fewer cameras are needed
- All relevant events are automatically saved
- Integrated MxActivitySensor detects even the smallest movements and reduces the number of false alarms
- Maintenance-free with no heaters, fans or moving parts
- No licensing or software fees, free-of-charge updates
Unlike competitors, hemispheric distortion correction takes place in the MOBOTIX camera and not later on the computer. This drastically reduces the image data before it is transferred and saved. This decentralized MOBOTIX solution lowers the volume of network traffic and allows dozens of hemispheric cameras to be displayed on a computer or smartphone.
Installation and service in North Carolina only. Preprogramming can be done before shipping to site.