Valcom's Page Port Preamp/Expanders are a solid state audio amplifier that expands the number of Valcom amplified speakers on a zone.
Page Port PreAmp/Expanders
- Add V-1094A's or V-2994's for Virtually Endless Expansion (150 One-Way
Speakers Per Unit)
- A Master Volume Control For Entire Systems Or Groups Of Remote Speakers
- Pre-Amplified Low Level Audio To Remote Sites
- Isolates Page Port From Speaker Lines
- Power Requirements: -24 Vdc, 45 mA
25/70/100 Volt Paging Expansion
- Easily Connects to the Amplifier Output or Anywhere On The 25/70/100 Volt or 8 Ohm/4 Ohm Line
- No Costly Amplifiers or Heavy Gauge Cable Required
- Endless Expansion Using Valcom Speakers/Horns
Control Unit Power Requirements: -1 Valcom Power Units
Do you need a Cable Run? Ceiling Speakers and Paging Horns? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.