Valcom’s PagePro IP Gateways are SIP based paging servers designed for use with virtually all IP based telephone system. Both PagePro IP Gateways provide 8 zones of IP Paging, groups thereof and all call paging.
The VIP-204 provides 4 Zones of One-Way Analog Paging. Valcom PagePro IP Gateways can drive up to 65,000 IP speakers or 65,000 analog speakers or provide the audio source for legacy paging systems. Each unit can simultaneously drive any combination of these paging applications and forms the foundation of most paging projects. The 8 zones can be accessed individually or in flexible groups.
Valcom VIP-204A SIP Gateway Paging.
- Easy to Install
- 65,000 Speakers, Expandable to 256 IP Paging Zones
- Easily Connect Loudspeaker System to Existing Computer Networks
- Compatible with Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, Iwatsu and Most IP Telephone Systems
- Supports IP and Analog Amplified Speakers
- Supports Legacy Paging Systems
- PoE (802.3af) or Local Power
- SIP and Multicast
- Feedback Eliminator
- Background Music input for locally-connected analog speakers.
- Live or Recorded Messages
- Night Ring
- SIP – Addressable Groups (phone numbers)
- 4 Analog Audio Outputs (for inclusion in groups only)
- 4 Programmable Form A Relay Closures
- RJ-45 for Network Connection
- Provides Audio for Valcom Analog One-Way Self Amplified Speaker Assemblies or 25/70 Volt central amplifiers
- AUX Audio Input via RCA Jack
- Background Music Input, Music Mutes During a Page
- Output Control Relay Closure Provided During Paging Output
- 2.5mm Jack for optional DC Power (non- PoE)
- LED Status Indicator
- Network Activity LEDs
- Programmable Feedback Elimination/Page Repeat
- Programmable Night Ring
Specifications (Access Methods):
- Valcom Multicast Page Group
Control Unit Power Requirements: +6 Valcom Power Unit
Do you need a Cable Run? Ceiling Speakers & Horns? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.