Polycom SoundPoint IP VVX 301 6-Line Business Media Phone with HD Telephone.
PoE. Without power supply.
- Powerful entry-level 6-line SIP business media phone
- Doubled memory and sixty percent CPU clock speed increase from VVX 300
- Ideal for common areas, dorm rooms, wall-mounted deployments, cubicle, or office desk
- Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration tool
- 208 x 104 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- Polycom HD Voice up to 7 kHz on all audio paths (speaker, handset, headset)
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Headset: dedicated RJ9 port with electronic hook switch capability
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Call transfer, hold, forward, pickup
- 3-way audio conferencing
- 2 Ethernet 10/100 ports
- Audio Codecs: G.711 a-law/u-law, G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based centeral provisioning for mass deployments
- Supports up to 3 regular (2200-46300-025) or color expansion modules (2200-46350-025)
- Power: 802.3af Class 2 PoE or optional 48V 0.3A AC adapter (sold separately)
- Package Includes: console, handset with handset cord, network (LAN) Cat5e cable, quick start guide
1 year Warranty.
Install and service at an additional charge.
Replaces #2200-46135-025 (VVX 300).