Polycom SoundPoint IP VVX 501 12-Line Business Media Phone with HD Telephone.
PoE. Without power supply.
- Gesture-based, multi-touch capable, capacitive touchscreen
- 3.5" TFT LCD display at QVGA (320x240) pixel resolution
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications
- 12 lines (registrations)
- Fixed feature buttons include speakerphone, headset, mute, volume up/down
- Dual port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- SIP protocol support
- HD voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for handset, speakerphone, or optional wideband audio headset
- Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Easy deployment and administration with Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional 48V power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Video conferencing via optional external USB camera (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Increased memory and improved processor
- Requires a minimum firmware version of 126.96.36.19915 or later
1 year Warranty.
Install and service at an additional charge.
Replaces #2200-44500-025 (VVX 500).