Polycom SoundPoint IP VVX 501 12-Line Business Media Phone with HD Telephone.
PoE. Without power supply.
- VVX 501 performance 12-line business media SIP phone with 3.5" color touchscreen
- Features doubled memory and CPU clock speed from VVX 500
- Ideal for knowledge worker, busy professional's office, call center
- 320 x 240 3.5" TFT color LCD display with gesture-based, capacitive touchscreen
- Polycom HD voice up to 14kHz on all audio paths
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
- Headset: dedicated RJ9 port with electronic hook switch capability
- 2 USB ports for media and storage applications
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Call transfer, hold, forward, pickup
- Up to 24 simultaneous calls
- 3-way audio conferencing
- Add video conferencing capability with VVX Camera (2200-46200-025)
- WebKit-based browser
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Audio Codecs: G.711 a-law/u-law, G.729AB, G.722.1, G.722.1C
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Supports up to 3 regular (2200-46300-025) or color expansion modules (2200-46350-025)
- Power: 802.3at PoE or optional 48VDC 0.52A AC adapter (sold separately)
- Package Includes: console, handset with handset cord, network (LAN) Cat5e cable, quick start guide
1 year Warranty.
Install and service at an additional charge.
Replaces #2200-44500-025 (VVX 500).