Hoffman Equipment Swing-Out Rack 19" x 24" x 50", Wall Mountable, 45RU, 175 Load Rating (Lbs), Aluminum - Black
VERSARACK™ is used for wall mounting and securing 19-inch rack equipment for Telecommunication Rooms and other locations. The rack provides for either left or right hinging to accommodate a variety of applications. These open frame racks are ideal for high-density cabling application. VERSARACK is ideal for IDFs (Intermediate Distribution Frames), remote 19-inch rack equipment, building automation, security and many other applications.
- Designed to accommodate all standard 19-inch rack equipment
- Easy, single-tool assembly reduces installation time and cost
- Spring-load pivot pins provide for either left or right hinging; pins can be arranged in unlocked or locked position
- Preassembled for fast, time-saving installation
- Temporary mounting bracket allows for rapid, single-person wall installation
- UL double lug ground holes provide easy adherence to local bonding and grounding codes
- Cable tie down points, sized for up to 1-inch Velcro® straps, provided in horizontal and vertical positions in multiple locations
- Standard 12- or 24-inch deep offering to accommodate various applications
- Open design provides for maximum access to cables and equipment
- 19-inch rack fasteners (Phillips head, pilot point, black) 12-24, quantity 20, included with rack
- Smart packaging with hand-carrying holes allows for easy transportation
- Wall section made of heavy gauge, cold rolled steel construction
- Welded pivoting rack section constructed of steel
- Tapped 12-24 holes per EIA Universal pattern standards (1/4-5/8-5/8-1/4)
- Pretreated steel coated with RAL 9005 black textured, low-gloss polyester powder paint
- Hardware is clear or plated black
- Rack 12-24 fasteners plated black
Do you need Cable Run? Shelves? Patch Panels with Patch Cords? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.
Replaces part #E19SDWM25U20.