Yealink CP920 Touch-Sensitive HD IP Conference Telephone.
Yealink designs its audio conferencing solutions to suit a range of different meeting environments. The CP960 and the CP920 address today’s audio conferencing challenges and unify a clear-and-easy conferencing communication experience for both in-room and remote participants. The CP960 targets mid-to-large-sized meetings while the CP920 covers small-to-mid-sized meetings.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Sensitive touch keypad
- 3.1” 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Power over Ethernet
- Includes Power Supply
- 5-way conference call
- Hybrid UC meeting
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz, 802.11.b/g/n)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Local USB call recording
Yealink CP920 User Guide
1 year Warranty.
Do you need an SIP License? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.