Wilson Pro 1100 50 Ohm Commercial Cellular Amplifier Kit
4G / 35,000 sq.ft.
The WilsonPro 1100 is part of the next generation professional-grade cell signal amplification technology for Wilson Electronics. The natural successor to our Pro 1000, the Pro 1100 is a surprisingly powerful cell phone signal amplifier—capable of transmitting a 4dB stronger cellular signal back to the tower for always reliable cellular connectivity. This is twice the power of our competition. This added capacity makes the Pro1100 ideal for large homes, medical offices, commercial buildings, and retail spaces up to 35,000 square feet in coverage area.
Designed to reach far away cell towers, the Wilson Pro1100’s maximum uplink power surpasses the Pro1000’s by providing 25dBm of available output. The Pro 1100 features a modern, intuitive design for easier antenna connection—placing each indoor and outdoor antenna port on top of the amplifier itself. The exposed mounting flange found on the amplifier unit’s corners make for simple and clean wall-mount installation.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G cellular signal in buildings up to 35,000 sq. ft.
- FCC-approved and works with all major U.S. mobile carrier networks.
- Maximum uplink power of 25 dBm, downlink power up to 15 dBm.
- Built-in XDR technology to prevent overload/shutdown from signal.
- Onboard software to auto adjust gain to current signal environment.
- Color LCD touch screen for greater control and usability of Pro1100.
- Modern, intuitive amplifier design for ease of wall-mount installation.
- Choice of 50 Ohm “N” or 75 Ohm “F” connectors per cable preference.
Large multi-story buildings. Metal-framed industrial buildings. Large offices. Convention centers. Hospitals. Schools. Libraries. Warehouses. Multiple floors or basements below ground. Underground parking areas. Most large inside areas.
MAIN CAUSE OF POOR SIGNAL IN A BUILDING:
The majority of poor signal inside a commercial building is usually building material and not distance from the cell tower. This is especially true of the city and other areas with urban development.
Many legacy buildings are built with hight-density materials such as thick concrete, brick, and metal which blocks cell signals. Many modern buildings use energy-efficient materials such as radiant barrier and low-energy glass which also disrupts cell signals.
Any combination of these obstructions will interrupt cell signal from getting inside the building. This is why a commercial cell phone signal booster from Wilson Electronics is important for getting more bars instantly for many enterprises.
It takes any signal, enhances it, and bypasses all building obstructions to deliver consistent signal strength.
Compatible with all 2G, 3G, and 4G services and cellular-enabled devices such as smartphones, iPhone, Galaxy, tablets, iPad, and others.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700MHz (Bands 12/17 and 13), 850MHz (Band 5), 1900MHz (Band 2), and AWS 1700/2100MHz (Band 4).
- Qty. (1) 50 Ohm Kit Pro 1100 Booster #460147
- Qty. (1) Outside Directional Antenna #314411
- Qty. (1) Inside Dome Antenna #304412
- Qty. (1) Lightning Surge Protector #859902
- Qty. (1) 2ft Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable #952302
- Qty. (1) 60ft Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable #952360
- Qty. (1) 75ft Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable #952375
3 year Warranty.
Do you need Cabling? CommGear can install and service at an additional charge.