Evolution 4K HDMI Extender.
The Evolution by Vanco EV4K2006 HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with Bi-directional IR, auto EDID/EQ, and Bi-directional PoE extends 4K ultra high definition video with HDR and audio signals, IR, and power. Extends 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling and HDR up to 164ft/50m, and 4K@30Hz, 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling, and HDR up to 130ft/40m. Bidirectional Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology transmits power over Cat5e/6, allowing either the Transmitter or Receiver to be powered without the use of a power supply. No EDID or EQ adjustments are necessary as the units automatically adjusts for compatibility and gain. This extender set also features a newly redesigned slim and compact chassis for easy and flexible installations. This product fully supports DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio formats and is HDCP compliant. In addition, bi-directional IR pass-through allows for source or display control. For extending HDMI over a single Cat5e/6 with IR at a long distance, with Power over Ethernet, the EV4K2006 is a great plug and play solution!
The EV4K2006 includes two units: transmitting unit (EV4K2006-TX) and receiving unit (EV4K2006-RX). The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR signals and carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR signals. The EV4K2006 offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with Power over Ethernet and is the perfect solution for any application.
- Allows HDMI audio/video signals to be transmitted using a single Cat5e or Cat6 Cable
- Transmission Range: Extends 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 Chroma up to 164ft/50m and 4K@30Hz, 4:4:4 Chroma and HDR up to 130ft/40m over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology which transmits power over Cat5e/Cat6, allowing the transmitter and receiver to be powered off of a single power supply
- Wideband Bi-directional IR system allowing for control of source or display (IR accessories included)
- Wideband IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
- Features Auto EDID and EQ Management for plug and play installation
- HDR10 Compatible
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Slim and compact design
- Pure uncompressed 7.1ch digital audio
- Supports DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio
- Dimensions: 2.7” (68.58mm) W x .7” (17.78mm) H x 3.25” (82.55mm)
- EV4K2006 (TX & RX)
- (2) IR Blasters (TX)
- (2) IR Receivers (RX)
- (1) DC 12V in line power supply
- Product Manual
Do you need a Patch Cable? Cabling? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.