Fluke TS22A Test Set with Speakerphone & Piercing Pin Clips.
The TS22 Test Set’s unique built-in one-way amplified speaker provides three audio levels for hands-free listening and use with automated voice response systems. Multiple memories enable storage of nine 18 digit telephone numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing) for easy access to test boards, the central office and other frequently called numbers. The last number redial feature eliminates the need to re-key your last entry. The TS22 Test Set offers an unbeatable combination of reliability, durability and expanded utility.
The TS22A Test Set is equipped with all the features of the TS22 Test Set with the addition of a built in two-way speakerphone. The two-way speakerphone enables the user to operate hands free. The effect of ambient noise can be eliminated with the Mute switch, allowing the technician to monitor a line uninterrupted while in Talk mode. A standard among field professionals, the TS22A model is a reliable and durable test set that is ready for any job.
* The TS22 Series Test Set contains an embedded 3-volt lithium battery. The 9-volt battery in the Test Set should be changed when low, or once a year if not in use, to prevent the 3-volt battery from draining. A 3-volt battery that drains after its 42-month warranty will need to be replaced by an authorized service facility at a charge to you.
* Note also that your speakerphone will no longer work when your 9-volt battery is low or dead. You should replace the 9-volt battery whenever it is low.
- Tone (DTMF) and pulse operation
- Last number redial
- DTMF signal levels compensated for loop length
- DropSafe™ unit up to 20 feet
- Audible electronic ringer
- Locking mute switch
- 3-year redial storage time
- Over voltage and over current protection
- PBX pause button
- Field replaceable belt clip
- Continuous polarity LED indications
- For use with computerized voice response systems
- Stores nine 18-digit numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing)
- RainSafe™ ruggedness for use in extreme weather conditions
- TS22A includes above and additionally high impedance monitor for DataSafe™ operation and two-way speakerphone