NEC ML440 Multiline Handset.
- Delivers true on-site mobility that improves efficiency and productivity
- Provides a cost-effective in-building wireless solution built on proven technology
- Offers crystal clear speech, seamless handover and secure air interface through powerful encryption
- Provides a powerful web-based management tool that simplifies administration
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Supported on UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server
- Configure your site with a single cell or a multiple cell solution.
- Multi-line, wireless handset that provides superior sound quality and enables users to talk anywhere within the building.
- Operates on the 1.9 GHz band
- Illuminated, color LCD display with GUI enables use in poorly lit environments. (4) programmable function keys can be set up as line keys, park keys, hotlines, etc.
- Speakerphone provides hands-free operation with excellent sound quality.
- Talk time of 20-hours and 200 hours of standby time.
- Ergonomic, compact design for improved user experience.
- Maximum of 32 handsets per system.
- Intercom calls between ML440 handsets, as well as ML440 handset and IP keysets on the same LAN, are peer-to-peer and do not require a VoIP license
- Charger Base
- Power Supply
ML440 User Guide
1 year Warranty.
Do you need an IP License #670716? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.