Mitel 5360 IP BK Telephone.
- 7" backlit, color, high-resolution, touch-screen display
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each
- 6 context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive access to features and functionality
- Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications
- Wideband-audio ready – hardware ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Mitel Cordless Handset / Headset, Mitel Line Interface Module, Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit, Mitel Wireless LAN Stand, Mitel 5610 IP DECT Handset and IP DECT Stand
- 10 fixed function hard keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- G.711, G.729a, G.722
- Powered by PoE 802.3af or 48 VDC Ethernet / AC power wall adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platforms (CP) Release 4.0 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG) Release 5.2 SP1 or later
- HTML Toolkit Release 2.1 or later
1 year Warranty.
CommGear also Repairs Phones. See Repair Telephones.
Do you need a Cloud-based IP PBX Service? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.