ADTRAN NETVANTA 1238P 3RD GEN 48-PORT PoE MANAGED LAYER 2 FAST ETHERNET SWITCH
Product Number: 1703599G1
Availability: Out of Stock
Availability: Out of stock
The NetVanta 1238P is a managed, Layer 2, 48-port Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective Ethernet switching. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is perfect for VoIP applications by using robust Quality of Service (QoS) features and 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities to power IP Phones, protecting the organization with advanced security capabilities, and ease of management with an easy to use Web-GUI.
- Low cost, fully managed, 48-port Layer 2 Ethernet switch
- Integral 48-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch for powering 802.3af-compliant devices like wireless access points (WAP), surveillance camera, or IP phones
- Non-blocking, 17.6 Gbps switching capacity
- Standards-based for ease of interoperability
- Class of Service (CoS) for prioritizing VoIP traffic
- 802.1D Spanning Tree and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree support
- Segment LAN with up to 255 VLANs (802.1Q tagged or port-based)
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Robust security features to protect against unauthorized users: RADIUS, TACACS+, MAC-based port security
1 year Warranty.
Do you need additional IP Phones? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.
Replaced part #1702599G1 (2nd Gen). Replaced with 1550-48P #17101548PF1.