Compact and professional handset for mobile office users
DECT handset G566 is a sophisticated handset that provides a range of mobile unified communications and messaging capabilities to fulfiil task management and staff/patient safety scenarios in various businesses, hospitality and healthcare.
- Provides many different call control features seamlessly integrated with the PBX
- Dedicated programmable keys with LED indication
- Any place accessibility improving customer satisfaction, while users keep full control over their presence
- Valuable unified communications, including central directory access, presence and extensive messaging and alarming features
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon-based menus
- A dual charger allowing an additional battery to be charged
- Personal safety with SOS alarm key
- Provides freedom, comfort and fl exibility to the user with options such as headset and built-in trembler
- DECT compliance for high quality speech and security
- High-definition audio in line with CAT-iq
Note: Requires Charger #690125 and AC Adapter #690126, which must be ordered separately.
IP DECT Communication
1 year Warranty.
Do you need an NEC SV9100 Resource License #670743 and/or Standard License #670744? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.