Robust DECT handset for voice and messaging in demanding environments
The I766 DECT handset is a powerful communication tool and with its ruggedized design ideal for the most demanding environments such as in healthcare, manufacturing and industry.
- Many call control features seamlessly integrated with the PBX
- Powerful unified communications, incl. central directory, presence, messaging and alarming
- Valuable unified communications, including central directory access, presence, extensive messaging and alarming features
- Personal safety with the man-down function, SOS alarm key, pull cord and location detection
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon-based menus
- Dual- and rack chargers; also charging additional batteries
- Bluetooth headset connectivity
- DECT compliance for high quality speech and security
- High definition audio in line with CAT-iq
- Dark and light-grey colour versions
- (1) 766 with spring belt clip
- (1) Pull cord
- (1) Lithium-ion battery pack (1100 mA)
Note: Requires Charger #690125 and AC Adapter #690126, which must be ordered separately.
IP DECT Communication
I766 User Guide
1 year Warranty.
Do you need an NEC SV9100 Resource License #670743 and/or Standard License #670744? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.