COMPACT AND PROFESSIONAL HANDSET FOR MOBILE OFFICE USERS
The G577h has been designed for healthcare. Special substances have been added to the plastics, lens and rubber parts in order to minimise the risk of bacterial infections.
The handset can be cleaned with agents commonly used in healthcare institutes. The placing of the keys allows easy cleaning of the keypad surface.
DECT handset G577 is a sophisticated mobile handset combining mobile unified communications with a range of alarming and messaging capabilities, to facilitate task management, staff/patient safety and rich messaging in various businesses, hospitality and healthcare.
- Anti-bacterial treated plastics,lens and rubber parts
- Healthcare version in distinctive colour (white)
- Appealing design, lightweight and slimline
- Bright 2-inch high resolution display
- Large SOS-key for personal safety
- Drop resistant design and IP65
- Rugged belt-clip
- Voice, alarming, messaging and location services
- Central directory and presence
- Simple plug-and-play with MicroSD card
- Very long battery life and standby time
- 4 function (line-) keys
- Location services
- Many call control features seamlessly integrated with the PBX
- Mobile staff interaction in various demanding environments
- Valuable unified communications, including central directory access, presence and extensive messaging and alarming features
- Dedicated programmable keys with LED indication
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon-based menus
- Single or dual charger allowing additional battery charging; compatible with previous generation chargers
- USB-C interface
- Options such as Bluetooth - or wired headset and built-in trembler
- High-definition audio
Note: Requires Desktop Charger #Q24-FR000000136022, which must be ordered separately.
IP DECT Communication
G577 User Guide
1 year Warranty.
Do you need an NEC SV9100 Resource License #670743 and/or Standard License #670744? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.