Ethernet and PoE Extender.
The EE328 is a single unit IP Network and PoE repeater that requires very little installation time and absolutely no set up or configuration. Installation requires simply connecting the unit in line with the network run. Each unit extends the cable run by 100 meters or 328 feet. The EE328 Ethernet repeater draws power from the PoE network switch and extends the power for the next 100 meters. If the network switch is not a PoE device the EE328 has an optional power input and can also function as a PoE inserter in addition to extending the network communication signals. The EE328 is fully 802.3af compliant as a PoE source and device. It is idea for extending network signals or networks and PoE signals.
LED lights easily tell the status of network communication and PoE power. The EE328 requires no network setting to be changed or adjusted.
The EE328 extends and repeats network communications to overcome cable distance limitations offering connections to devices in locations traditional networking does not allow.
The units are constructed of industrial grade RoHS compliant plated aluminum which is finished with corrosion resistant finish making it very durable.
- Supports any network device, including IP cameras, Megapixel & 4K cameras
- Fully transparent to the network
- Easy to install, no set up required
- No MAC or IP addressing required
- Built-in Surge protection
- LED Indicators for Network signals, link status and power
- Optional power supply can insert PoE power for non-PoE switches
- Unit powered by PoE input or external power supply, passes PoE through
- Transmits data and PoE
- Can be daisy-chained for additional distance
- Transmits up to distances of 500 meters (1640 feet)
- Extends existing Ethernet Network 10/100 cable runs additional 100m/328ft
- Made in the U.S.A.
Do you need a Patch Cable? Cabling? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.