Valcom’s V-9972 Universal Paging Interface is designed to provide access to paging systems from analog trunk or station inputs (FXO/FXS) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) voice over IP connections either through an on-premise PBX or Cloud PBX input.
- Use with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) VoIP PBX
- Use with Valcom multi-zone page control unit with Centrex or C.O. lines (DTMF signaling only)
- Use with Valcom handsfree page units for talkback paging
- Multiple units may be connected for multi-zone paging with all call behind a PABX
- Background music, stereo or mono input; music mutes during page
- Volume controls for background music and tones
- Security code option to restrict page access
- Store & Play feedback eliminator option
- Multiple disconnect options
- Page verification tone
- Customizable Page alert tone
- Drive up to 150 one-way amplified speakers on 8 Ohm output (one-way output)
- Web interface for programming extended functions
Control Unit Power Requirements: -12 Valcom Power Units
Do you need a Cable Run? Ceiling Speakers and Paging Horns? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.
Replaces with V-9970.