Wilson Pro 1000 Commercial Cellular Amplifier Kit, Rackmount
4G / 75,000 sq.ft.
EXPECTED INDOOR COVERAGE
- 15,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars(-100 dB) of outside signal
- 45,000 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-90 dB) of outside signal
- 75,000 sq. ft. with 5 bars of outside signal
Designed to provide enhanced in-building cellular coverage for all commercial spaces, including hospitals, hotels, warehouses and offices, the WilsonPro 1000R amplifies weak cell signals to provide reliable voice and data coverage–including 4G – to inside spaces where signals may not penetrate.
Like all WilsonPro cellular signal boosters, the WilsonPro 1000R features cell site protections that auto-detect and prevent any cell tower interference.
Unlike other boosters, the WilsonPro 1000R has a color LCD screen with four-way navigation, allowing integrators to have easy and effective control of the product.
The 1000R is intended to fit into an existing server rack. This design allows for a neat and clean installation while leaving the unit easily accessible. XDR gives the 1000R the greatest tolerance of any competing booster for a strong incoming signal from the tower. XDR allows the booster to never shutdown due to too strong of a signal. No matter how strong, the booster will never overpower and shutdown.
- Easy rack-mounted installation
- Industry-best +15 dBm maximum downlink power
- XDR technology that prevents signal overload and booster shutdown
- Compatible with all U.S. and Canada cellular networks
- Full color display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
Large multi-story buildings. Metal-framed industrial buildings. Large offices. Convention centers. Hospitals. Schools. Libraries. Warehouses. Multiple floors or basements below ground. Underground parking areas. Most large inside areas.
MAIN CAUSE OF POOR SIGNAL IN A BUILDING:
The majority of poor signal inside a commercial building is usually building material and not distance from the cell tower. This is especially true of the city and other areas with urban development.
Many legacy buildings are built with hight-density materials such as thick concrete, brick, and metal which blocks cell signals. Many modern buildings use energy-efficient materials such as radiant barrier and low-energy glass which also disrupts cell signals.
Any combination of these obstructions will interrupt cell signal from getting inside the building. This is why a commercial cell phone signal booster from Wilson Electronics is important for getting more bars instantly for many enterprises.
It takes any signal, enhances it, and bypasses all building obstructions to deliver consistent signal strength.
Compatible with all 2G, 3G, and 4G services and cellular-enabled devices such as smartphones, iPhone, Galaxy, tablets, iPad, and others.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700MHz (Bands 12/17 and 13), 850MHz (Band 5), 1900MHz (Band 2), and AWS 1700/2100MHz (Band 4).
- Qty. (1) Wilson Pro 1000 Amplifier/Repeater, Rackmount #460237
- Qty. (1) Outside Directional Antenna #314411
- Qty. (1) Ohm Lightning Surge Protector, 50 Ohm #859902
- Qty. (1) Inside Dome Antenna #304412
- Qty. (1) 2 FT. Wilson 400 Cable #952302
- Qty. (1) 75 FT. Wilson 400 Cable #952375
- Qty. (1) 100 FT. Wilson 400 Cable #952300
3 year Warranty.
Do you need Cabling? CommGear can install and service at an additional charge.