Polycom OBi302 expands your service portfolio by enhancing the communication possibilities of home offices with flexibility in voice, fax and modem applications as they transition to the digital communications world. Home and business offices can maximize their current analog investment by keeping up to two analog phones or fax machines subscribed to up to four independently configurable VoIP services, one OBiTALK peerto-peer voice service, and one POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) subscription*. This dedicated device prioritizes phone calls above other internet traffic coming through the LAN port to ensure users clearly hear every important word. Alternatively, with support of the T.38 fax standard, home and business office users can send and/or receive reliable facsimile calls over the Internet.
- VoIP adapter that connects up to 2 analog phones or fax machines to VoIP services from a Polycom partner
- Help home offices maximize current analog investment by keeping up to two analog phones or fax machines and connect them to VoIP services
- Supports T.38 fax standard so home office users can send or receive reliable facsimile calls over the Internet
- Prioritizes phone calls above other internet traffic to ensure your customer clearly hears every important word on up to two simultaneous calls
- Users can multitask by faxing and talking on the phone at the same time
- The only analog telephone adapters that supports optional WiFi accessory to expand phone placement locations
- USB Bluetooth accessory pairs a user’s mobile phone so they can place and answer calls using analog phones
- Save time and hassle by configuring the device without laying a finger on it.
- Provision the device to meet your customer specifications
- Update devices from anyplace with a connection to the Internet.
- Provide best in class support to your customers
- Quickly identify issues and remotely troubleshoot devices.
1 year Warranty.
Do you need an Equipment Rack? Cable Run? Patch Panels with Patch Cords? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.