Mobotix T26 6MP IP Video Door Station with MxBus, Dark Gray
- Qty. (1) Mobotix T26 6MP Hemispheric IP Video Door Station Complete Kit3 - Learn More
- Qty. (1) Luxul XMS-1010P 10-Port/8 PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch - Learn More
- Qty. (1) Grandstream GXV3275 IP Multimedia Telephone - Learn More
- Qty. (1) Hour Pre-programming Service Call
The high-resolution, hemispheric IP Video Door Station from MOBOTIX is an innovative, powerful solution that is easy to install. The T26 is based on the VoIP/SIP Video Intercom standard. All the modules offered for outdoor areas are weatherproof and maintenance-free and can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 140°F).
- Hemispheric IP door station camera with 6 Megapixel Moonlight Sensor, color (day)
- ONVIF S compliant Mx6 system platform (2nd generation) with H.264, MxPEG+ and M-JPEG
- HD premium fisheye lens B016 (focal length 1.6 mm, f/2.0, 180° x 180°)
- Max. image size: 6MP (3072 x 2048)
- IP65, -30 to 50°C (-22 to 122°F)
- Internal DVR: 4 GB microSD
- LED lighting strips, two buttons (doorbell, outdoor light), temperature sensor, shock
- detector, MxActivitySensor, MxAnalytics, ethernet patch cable 0.5 m/1.6 ft
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100 (RJ45 and LSA), MxBus, USB
- Color: White
The MxBus functionality, developed by MOBOTIX, makes it possible to connect additional modules, such as the Mx GPS box as a time server. MxBus helps achieve a complete all around video security system.
T26B Camera Module (CamCore): Door camera with allround view with no blind spots
The hemispheric 360° lens covers the entire entrance area. No blind spots from wall to wall, from floor to ceiling. The camera can record events automatically, for example, when someone rings the doorbell or something moves in front of the door. The camera module can be used with a remote station as a compact basic Video Door Station, thanks to the integrated doorbell and light button. The 4 GB micro SD card can save 250 one-minute video clips or 60,000 individual VGA images.
BellRFID: A module for one to five bell buttons
The weatherproof BellRFID bell button module enables keyless entry via RFID transponder. The six different bell button sets can be easily replaced as required. Visitors can tap to leave messages, which can then be played back locally or remotely by residents.
KeypadRFID: Open door via PIN code or RFID card
The weatherproof KeypadRFID module enables keyless entry via RFID transponder and / or number combination, ringing at any number of remote stations via programmable key combinations and configuration of the Door Station without a PC. Includes mailbox function and transponder in check card format.
Info Module: Can also be connected via two-wire cable
The info module features a backlit house number field and can optionally include a Mx2wire+ unit. This unit is needed if the outdoor station is to be connected to the PoE switch with an existing bell wire via a second Mx2wire+ Indoor Unit instead of directly using an Ethernet cable.
MX-DoorMaster: Door opener module with battery power backup
The optional MX-DoorMaster with access code memory makes it impossible to open the door by forcibly separating and bridging the connection cables. A built-in rechargeable battery supplies both the electric door opener and the access module in the outdoor station and guarantees keyless access by transponder / code even in the event of a power failure for up to 60 hours. In addition, the MX-DoorMaster also serves as a doorbell indoors.
- 6 megapixel 180° hemispheric camera
- Keypad and info module
- Internal camera memory up to 32 GB
- Virtual pan/tilt/zoom
- Automatic event recording
- Integrated message function
- IP65 rated weatherproof housing
Available Colors: White, Silver, Dark Gray, Black
Installation and service in North Carolina only. Preprogramming can be done before shipping to site.