The TOA BG-2035 CU Mixer Amplifier is designed to operate as the front end to any commercial audio system in background music (BGM), foreground music, paging applications and more. The BG-2035 CU features 5-channels and a power rating of 35 watts, with 2-zone operation allowing for separate programming in 2 discrete zones. The front panel features an intuitive set of controls with level dials for each channel. The rear is fitted with removable euroblock connectors and DIP switches for easy programming. The rugged chassis is easily rack mounted with the optional MB-1000 rack mount brackets.
- Compact five channel Mixer-Amplifier for paging, background/foreground music distribution and music/messaging-on-hold.
- All inputs/outputs with removable terminal blocks allow quick and easy installation.
- Any of five inputs assignable to MOH/ZONE 2 output.
- RCA pin jacks for LINES 2 & 3.
- Phantom Power (+ 24V DC) incorporated for MIC input.
- Module slot accepts optional 900 Series plug-in modules for custom system configurations.
- Rear panel-mounted DIP switches allow easy configuring of settings.
- Provides auto/manual mute function with adjustable muting sensitivity.
- Incorporates Remote volume control connection.
- 2-channel broadcast capability together with zone 2 expansion capability in conjunction with BA-200 Series.
- Tamper-proof, front-panel bass and treble controls are recessed to protect their settings.
- Thermal protection circuitry prevents potential damage from excessive heat build-up.
- AC Mains Circuit Breaker
- Supplied accessory security knobs for volume controls prevent unauthorized volume setting changes.
- Optional rack-mount kit.
- UL/cUL Listed.
- Five Year Warranty
Do you need Speakers? Cabling? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.