IQ WIRELESS TRANSLATOR 433
The IQ Wireless Translator can interpret the signals sent by wireless devices using other frequencies, allowing you to pair security sensors already installed in the home with the IQ Panel*. The Wireless Translator comes in two varieties: IQ Translator HT: Speaks “345 MHz”, IQ Translator DS: Speaks “433 MHz”.
- Translate multiple zones with a single device
- Significant cost savings over replacing every sensor
- Works with 100’ range of the IQ Panel
- 72 hour batter backup
*Will not operate wireless life safety devices such as smoke or carbon monoxide detectors
- Dimensions: 4"W x 6"L x 1"D
- External Supply: 8.5 to 13 VDC or 6-9 VAC
- Current Draw with Supply: 4mA, normal operation
- Backup Batteries: AAA Alaline (x3)
- Backup Battery Life on 12VDC Fail: 72 hours (cumulative)
- Device Low Battery: When approximately 48 hours remain in backup
- Power Fail Conditions: 12 VDC gone. Translator device ID supervisories (including low battery reports) are stopped during 12 VDC loss
Qolsys IQ Translator DS Manual
Installation and service in North Carolina only.
Check out the Mobotix Cameras! Preprogramming can be done before shipping to site.