Wilson Pro 70 Ohm Plus Cellular Amplifier Kit
The WilsonPro 70 Plus is the most popular commercial cell phone signal booster in USA & Canada. That's because Wilson Electronics has been solving weak RF signal problems for over 25 years.
With up to +70 dB gain of amplification, it greatly enhances 3G & 4G LTE cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.) on any carrier for buildings and offices up to 35,000 sq ft.
Never drop a call again. Stop waiting for loading screens. No more searching for reception. Get faster internet & updates on your apps. Send emails and text messages with zero delay. Stream video & audio with little to no buffering.
More bars instantly from Wilson Pro, the leading enterprise cellular signal booster name in the business.
- 50 Ohm System
- Coverage up to 50,000 sq. ft
- Strong, reliable downlink speed
- Qty. (1) 463127 - Pro 70 Plus Cell Phone Amplifier/Repeater
- Qty. (1) 314411 - Outside Directional Antenna
- Qty. (1) 859902 - Lightning Surge Protector
- Qty. (1) 304412 - Inside Dome Antenna
- Qty. (1) 952302 - 2ft Wilson400 Low Loss Cable
- Qty. (1) 952360 - 60ft Wilson400 Low Loss Cable
- Qty. (1) 952375 - 75ft Wilson 400 Low Loss Cable
- Qty. (1) 859900 - Power Supply
- Qty. (1) 463227 - Installation Manual & Instructions
Top 11 Benefits of the Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster
- Virtually eliminates dropped calls
- Crystal clear voice quality
- Quickly send & receive text messages and emails
- Faster internet data (uploads, downloads, and streaming)
- Wider coverage area Improved reception
- Consistent service throughout the office
- Reliable connection
- More bars
- Longer battery life for phone
- Always on, always connected
Large multi-story buildings. Metal-framed industrial buildings. Large offices. Convention centers. Hospitals. Schools. Libraries. Warehouses. Multiple floors or basements below ground. Underground parking areas. Most large inside areas.
Main Cause of Poor Signal In a Building:
The majority of poor signal inside a commercial building is usually building material and not distance from the cell tower. This is especially true of the city and other areas with urban development.
Many legacy buildings are built with high-density materials such as thick concrete, brick, and metal which blocks cell signals. Many modern buildings use energy-efficient materials such as radiant barrier and low-energy glass which also disrupts cell signals.
Any combination of these obstructions will interrupt cell signal from getting inside the building. This is why a commercial cell phone signal booster from Wilson Electronics is important for getting more bars instantly for many enterprises.
It takes any signal, enhances it, and bypasses all building obstructions to deliver consistent signal strength.
How the Wilson Pro 70 Plus Works:
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus cell signal booster is a complete system that boosts cellular signal in a building. It does this with three main components.
- The Outside Antenna pulls in the existing weak signal from outside the building.
- The Amplifier (repeater) boosts the signal with patented technology.
- The Inside Antenna rebroadcasts the stronger signal inside the building.
More bars. Always connected. Reliable service for business, work, convenience, and emergencies.
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus also comes with a lightning surge protector to protect your amplifier from lightning strikes, thunderstorms, and power surges, guaranteeing instant protection to your investment.
Unlike other cell signal boosters, the Wilson Pro 70 Plus comes with a graphical display with self-adjusting hardware and software design that automatically fine-tunes for optimal signal strength.
This reduces installation time, guesswork, and protects the cell towers and device from any overload.
- AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, Metro PCS, etc.
- Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- 700 MHz (Bands 12/17 and 13), 850 MHz (Band 5), 1900 MHz (Band 2), and AWS 1700/2100 MHz (Band 4).
Compatible with all 2G, 3G, and 4G services and cellular-enabled devices such as smartphones, iPhone, Galaxy, tablets, iPad, and others.
3 year Warranty.
Do you need Cabling? CommGear can install and service at an additional charge.