The TOA A2240 mixer amplifier is ideal for public address and paging requirements in schools, offices, shops, restaurants, factories, churches etc. It is suitable for both 100 volt line distributed sound systems as well as low impedance (4Ω) music systems.
- Balanced microphone inputs for better isolation from external noise, compared to unbalanced inputs.
- Power output: 240W
- Bass and treble tone control
- Three balanced / phone jack MIC inputs and two unbalanced / RCA pin jack AUX inputs
- High and low impedance balanced (floating) speaker outputs and unbalanced REC outputs
- AC and DC operation
- Phantom power on MIC1, for supplying power to a condenser microphone
- Scratch and fingerprint-resistant finish
- Easy and quick volume control with master volume control
- Optional rack mount brackets available - MB-25B
Do you need Speakers? Cabling? CommGear sells them. Install and service at an additional charge.